What’s next for galvanized product development and production? Physical modeling could be the next great innovation. University of Pittsburgh tapped our steel expert, Ben Reed, to help put its Induction Simulator to the test. By offering data that are more sophisticated, controllable, and predictable, the Induction Simulator proves to be an effective tool for physical modeling of hot dip galvanizing processes.
What could this mean for your galvanized steel products? The potential to…
- Optimize product performance
- Cut grade development time and eliminate costly trial-and-error techniques
- Reduce risk from uncertain outcomes
- Improve hot dip galvanizing, continuous annealing, and heat treatment processes
- Improve operational efficiency with lower costs