Our aluminum and steel portable propane cylinders are engineered for lightweight durability. Each cylinder features a smooth outer finish with clean, dry and scale-free interiors. Comfortable hand-holds in the collar provide easy and convenient portability.
Our steel portable cylinders are economical, rugged and damage-resistant.
Steel portable product features:
- Available in eight sizes, ranging from 4.25 to 100 pounds for recreational, commercial, industrial and home applications
- 4.25 to 40 pound sizes are equipped with an Overfill Prevention Device
- Rust-inhibiting Durabond powder coat paint
- Multiple valve configurations adaptable to customer requirements
- Packaged in individual cartons or with heavy-duty sleeves for shipping protection and extra visual appeal
For applications where weight or corrosive environments are a factor, we recommend our aluminum portable cylinders.
Aluminum portable product features:
- Corrosion-resistant and rust-free
- Six to 40 pound sizes are equipped with an Overfill Prevention Device
- Non-sparking for greater safety
Like all of our products, our portable propane cylinders meet industry regulations for quality. Plus, all of our cylinders are manufactured in facilities that have won awards for proactive safety practices and regulations. These cylinders are also manufactured to Department of Transportation (DOT) or Transport Canada (TC) specifications in facilities that have a Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001 requirements.
Worthington also manufactures cylinder storage cages
meeting all safety requirements for storing dangerous and flammable materials.
Learn more about Worthington's Industrial Products