They feature highly efficient units with very low LN2
consumption and extremely stable near-liquid temperatures at the top of the inventory control systems, making the LABS Series the benchmark in biobanking cold storage equipment.
Liquid nitrogen storage in either liquid or vapor phase applications make the LABS Series the definitive choice for long-term sample storage application where temperature stability and sample security are required. Product formerly branded CryoScience by Taylor-Wharton, which was acquired by Worthington Industries.
LABS Freezer Features:
Product formerly branded CryoScience by Taylor-Wharton, which was acquired by Worthington Industries.
- LN2 storage in either liquid or vapor phase
- All stainless steel construction
- Single-point aluminum turntable design
- Hinged lid and stainless steel table top working surface
- Enhanced and intuitive controller technology
- Capabilities for data collection, event scheduling and enhanced security settings