Storage temperatures inside the shipping chamber remain at approximately -1900
C until the liquid nitrogen evaporates from the adsorbent material.
Cryo Shipper Features:
- The unique adsorbent material prevents a liquid spill if the unit is tipped over, and the CXR100 and CXR500 offer the convenience of replaceable adsorbent material kits in the event of contamination or sample spills.
- The CXR500 provides either easy-to-use box-type storage or frame and cassette-style storage for the shipment of blood bags.
- Advanced Concept Adsorbent enables faster charging
- Compliant with IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations for Open Cryogenic Receptacles (PI202-Packaging Instruction 202).
- Dependable, strong necktube design and ribbed, high strength aluminum body
- Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times
- Temperature loggers available for all models
- Lockable lids for sample security during transport
- Optional lightweight, protective, hard-shell shipping cases
View the video below to learn how to safely charge a CX/CXR Dry Shipper from Worthington Industries.
Product formerly branded CryoScience by Taylor-Wharton, which was acquired by Worthington Industries.