Tough Sand Protection
Operators have enough to worry about without babysitting production sand management equipment. Sand carryover can damage valves, controls and other systems components—not to mention posing greater, more serious safety and systems risks if not controlled over the long term.
Engineered to handle up to 6,000PSI, Worthington sand traps make taming sandy production streams easy. Designed and built to exacting standards, these units mitigate surface equipment damage in a way that makes a huge long-term impact on uptime and convenience. Our sand traps are engineered for easy dumping of collected sand, making regular maintenance quick and painless.
- Slash sand carryover to production surface equipment
- Lower maintenance costs and processing downtime
- Available in both vertical and spherical orientations
- Rated for production processing up to 6,000PSI
- Made to ASME and Worthington quality standards
- Available in a variety of unit dimensions
We also provide sand management equipment that helps streamline the commissioning of surface processing equipment to bring you online as quickly as possible. With pre-configured units and on-site training—your crew will be able to focus on bigger-picture matters of production optimization.