Bring your challenges and questions!
In order to provide quality products, extreme care is taken to select, optimize and evaluate materials that meet strict regulatory requirements. With our in-house experts, metallurgists play a vital role in making Worthington Industries a technical leader in metals processing for product development, testing and quality assurance. Take a look at some of the methods we use to offer beneficial solutions to our customers.
A brief look at different technical problems that were presented to our team of Metallurgists and how they partnered with our customers to develop custom solutions:
- Customized metallurgy classes to help provide solutions for specific problems and products
- Onsite classes available that can be held at your locations or ours
- Classes focus on solving steelmaking processes and/or products
- Metallurgists covering geographic regions we serve
- Extensive in-house testing (along with partners for welding and forming)
- Metallurgists travel with field sales representatives and work closely with you to improve products
- Recommendations for the type of metals to use to make products
- Assist in new product development
Our Metallurgy team utilizes decades of experience to work for each customer. When faced with a quality material challenge, they are here to help!
Learn more about our Material Support & Solutions team by reaching out to your local sales representative for additional information. Or complete the Contact Us form online and someone will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
See how our metallurgists are impacting the production of high strength steels.