Bring your challenges and questions!
In order to provide quality products, extreme care is taken to select, optimize, and evaluate materials that meet strict regulatory requirements. With our in-house experts, metallurgists play a vital role in making Worthington Industries a technical leader in metals processing for product development, testing and quality assurance. The team uses decades of experience to offer beneficial solutions through:
- Customized metallurgy classes to help provide solutions for specific problems and products
- Onsite classes available that can be held at your locations or ours
- Classes focus on solving steelmaking processes and/or products
Our Metallurgy team utilizes decades of experience to work for each customer. When faced with a quality material challenge, they are here to help!
- Metallurgists covering geographic regions we serve
- Extensive in-house testing (along with partners for welding and forming)
- Metallurgists travel with field sales representatives and work closely with you to improve products
- Recommendations for the type of metals to use to make products
- Assist in new product development
See how our metallurgists are impacting the production of high strength steels.