The liquid nitrogen refrigerators offer maximum holding times, which means lower per vial operating costs and fewer refills. They deliver extremely stable low-temperature profiles due to the aluminum inner vessel, and offer storage capacities of between 750 and 6000 standard 2ml vials. The LS6000 is available with a simple and reliable liquid level controller with temperature readout that provides automatic filling and alarm features.
LN2 Refrigerator Features:
Optional accessories include:
- Ribbed, high strength aluminum body, magneformed necktube design and durable paint system
- Rack index location ring and internal location fixture, computer compatible box storage is ideal for simple inventory management
- Superior vacuum performance
- Lockable lids
Product formerly branded CryoScience by Taylor-Wharton, which was acquired by Worthington Industries.
- Low level alarms for passive monitoring of liquid level
- Roller bases for ease of movement
- Measuring rods for determining liquid levels inside the refrigerator